Willows Property Owner’s Association
Tennis Court Rules, Regulations, and Restrictions
Definition and Liability
The amenity area and open space are for residents and guests of Willows homeowners only. The Association assumes no responsibility for the use of common areas by owners and their guests. Homeowners are financially responsible for damage done to common areas by any family member or guest.
- All residents may use the tennis court during such hours as determined by the facility committee. Court hours are from 7:00 am – 10:00 pm.
- All homeowners are allowed to bring guests. There must be at least one homeowner participating on the court.
- The Willows community tennis court can only be used by its homeowners and their guests. Trespassers will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Tennis Court Rules
- Children younger than 12 years of age must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- No bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, skates, scooters, or other wheeled devices are allowed on the tennis court, except for those devices used to assist persons with certified disabilities.
- No pets are permitted on the tennis court.
- Open courts are on a first come first serve basis.
- The tennis court must be shared with all participants equally. Groups may not camp on a court and monopolize play amongst their group. Play must be limited to one hour if others are waiting to use the court. If no one is waiting, play may continue until others arrive. All players are responsible for clean-up after play.
- The tennis court is for racquet sports (tennis, pickle ball, etc.) only; other activities or sports of any kind are prohibited, including but not limited to baseball, basketball, football, and hockey.
- No glass is allowed on the court.
- No fireworks allowed on the court.
- Jumping over, pulling on, or sitting on the nets is prohibited.
- Climbing of the tennis court fences is prohibited.
- Smoking, illegal drug use, and alcohol use is prohibited.
- Any activity, conduct, or action by residents and/or their guests at the tennis court which in any way, at the sole judgement of the HOA Board, HOA Officers or committee members, or property management company, may lead to damage to the tennis court or associated areas, may harm anyone or prevent other residents from safely using the tennis court, is prohibited. Violators will be asked to stop the activity, conduct, or action and/or be asked to leave the tennis court at the discretion of the HOA Board, HOA Officers, committee members, or property management company. Failure to cooperate may result in fines and/or a trespass order being issued against the offenders with the Sheriff’s department.
Tennis/Pickle Ball Instruction
- Instructors who are also Willows homeowners must adhere to the same play time regulations (Rule 5). Their students are treated as guests.
- Instructors who are not Willows homeowners are allowed to give lessons only to Willows homeowners on the premises. They are not allowed to give lessons to non-Willows homeowners on the premises.
 As defined by Section 5.19 of the Covenants of The Willows dated September 5, 2012 and recorded October 1, 2012, under Instrument No. 201200011266